My writing productivity certainly took a nosedive this year, mostly due to my expanding family, busy clinic and also focusing on getting my book published and promoted. But I somehow managed to eek out a few dozen posts, and while my pollution articles continue to get more readership, I’m mostly proud of my personal columns and monthly New York Times articles focusing on public health issues for the Chinese audience. Here are my favorites for 2014:
- Fatherhood, Year Two
- It’s Not Easy Going Green
- Indoor PM2.5 Under 10: A Noble Goal
- Organic Farms in Beijing: My Adventure Finally Begins
- What’s The Best Bedtime For Kids?
- My Personal Fit Testing: Here’s the Best and Worst Pollution Mask For Me
- Can E-Cigarettes Save Your Life?
- UHT Milk: Is It Safe — and Nutritious?
- Awesome Trio of Pollution Mask Tests: The Winners and Losers
- The Science of Air Purifiers and Better Health: Is There Any?
Follow me on: